Notice of Annual Meeting of Common Shareholders of Canadian Western Bank WHEN:
WHERE: VIRTUALLY *Encouraged* Via the LUMI virtual AGM platform at web.lumiagm.com/436151338, password “ cwb2023 ” (case sensitive) IN PERSON The Fairmont Hotel Macdonald Jasper Room 10065 100 Street NW Edmonton, Alberta
Thursday, April 6, 2023 1:00 p.m. (Mountain Time)
The purpose of the meeting is to consider and take action on the following matters:
1. Elect CWB’s directors who will serve until the next annual meeting;
2. Receive CWB’s financial statements for the year ended October 31, 202 2 and the auditor ’ s report on those statements;
3. Appoint CWB’s auditor who will serve until the next annual meeting;
4. Consider an advisory resolution on CWB ’ s approach to executive compensation; and
5. Consider any other business that may properly come before the meeting.
The accompanying Management Proxy Circular provides detailed information related to the above matters.
If you are unable to attend the meeting at the scheduled time, a recorded version of the webcast will be available on the Investor Relations section of our website at www.cwb.com/investor-relations following the meeting.
By order of the Board,
Monique M. Petrin Nicholson Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary January 31, 2023
YOUR VOTE IS IMPORTANT
Please vote as early as possible so your shares are represented at the meeting. CWB ’ s transfer agent, Computershare Trust Company of Canada, 8 th Floor, 100 University Avenue, Toronto, Ontario, M5J 2Y1, must receive your vote no later than 1:00 p.m. (Mountain Time) on April 4, 2023. Detailed voting instructions for shareholders begin on page 3 of the Management Proxy Circular.
We encourage you to vote by proxy in advance of the meeting.
Powered by FlippingBook